As a server, you are what makes our restaurant tick. You are the Ambassadors of the Ground Round. Our team members offer our guests top notch service, every table, every time! Are you that type of person too? Then why not join our team? We offer a $100.00 bonus after 90 days, 1/2 price food while on duty, discounted stays at Best Western Hotels, reduced pricing on 9 holes of golf at our sister Best Western in Neenah, and much more.
What are you responsible for during a shift?
- Service of food and/or beverage to include the order-taking, delivery and clearing of any food and/or beverage items
- Checks station before, during and after shift for proper set-up and cleanliness
- Greets the guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness
- Takes the order and inputs the order into the Point of Sale computer to inform the kitchen of the particulars of the order
- Retrieving orders from kitchen, confirm its accuracy and deliver it to guests
- Ascertain guest satisfaction throughout the meal service
- Abide by all state, federal regulations and restaurant liquor policies pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests
What do we need you to be able to do?
- Be a High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older, this is because of our alcohol sales
- Have a minimum of one year of previous serving experience
- Be able to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written)
- Always be courteous, friendly and have a professional demeanor
- Have the ability to stand, walk, and carry food trays for prolonged periods of time
Piece of cake. So what are you waiting for? Apply Now! I’m looking forward to meeting you. Please e-mail your resume to Kristen Travis HR Manager at Ktravs@bwoshkosh.comApply Online