The Premier Best Western is currently on the hunt for Room Attendants. This shift is Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm and starting wage is between $10.00 and $11.00 an hour. We are currently offering a $100 bonus after 90 days along with discounted meals at the Ground Round Restaurant attached to the hotel.
The purpose of this position is to provide and maintain an exceptionally clean and neat property including common areas and guest rooms by meeting established standards of cleanliness and respectability to assure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues. Interact with guests in a friendly, courteous and professional manner to support our mission of providing outstanding and personalized guest service.
This list of duties is not all-inclusive but rather a general guideline. Other duties may be assigned.
Clean and maintain guest rooms and suites to the highest standards of cleanliness and impeccable condition to ensure a safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors. Working as an individual in a section of rooms as assigned daily by the acting Executive Housekeeper, then working as a team to help fellow coworkers finish their assigned tasks.
Clean common areas and meeting rooms when uncleanliness is visible and/or when requested.
Stock carts and closets with required linens and supplies. Maintain carts and storerooms in a clean and orderly fashion to enhance efficiency and ease of cleaning rooms.
Remove dirty linen, dishes and garbage from carts, closets and hallways at the end of each shift.
Ensure all rooms and items in them are in good working order to insure guest satisfaction and notify the acting Executive Housekeeper or maintenance regarding and required repairs.
- Basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products and operation of standard cleaning equipment.
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head, bending and stooping to perform cleaning tasks.
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 pounds.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and associates.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Average hours per week 20 – 40
- Shifts: Primarily first
- Tools and equipment used in this position:
- Telephone – Frequently to report room status
- Room Attendant Cart – Continuously
- Vacuum cleaner – Continuously
- Air Purifier – Frequently
- Laundry Equipment – Occasionally
If this sounds like the job for you,please follow the link to indeedApply Online