Waterfront Catering/Banquets, a division of the Best Western Hotel, is looking to bring on 4 or 5 part time dishwashers. The shifts are mainly evenings and weekend availability is a requirement. Most of our needs come Thursdays through Sundays.
We offer a $100.00 bonus after 90 days, time and a half for worked holidays, discounted hotel stays anywhere there is a Best Western, discounted meals at our restaurant, access to our onsite workout room and pool, and paid time off after 1 year.
Must have reliable transportation.
- Cleans dishes, glassware, pots, pans, silverware, and kitchen items, ensuring that sanitizer on dish machine and pot sinks meet specific requirements for health standards.
- Sets up stations with flatware (polished), dishware, glassware, and coffee and tea supplies.
- Keeps kitchen and dish room in clean and orderly condition at all times by sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, wiping counters and equipment and organizing shelves in order to maintain a sanitary work station and meet mandated health compliance requirements.
- Adheres to all hotel safety and security policies and procedures as outlined by hotel standards and Federal, State and Local laws.
- Maintains superior standards of quality, service, and cleanliness in the restaurant and service area. Consistently maintains a neat, organized and clean work space and uniform.
Basic knowledge of dish-washing.
Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $9.75 to $10.00 /hourApply Online