Waterfront Catering/Banquets, a division of the Best Western Hotel, is looking to bring on Banquet Servers. The shifts can range from and early morning breakfast to a late night cocktail event. Most of our needs come Thursdays through Sundays. We have something for everyone.
We offer a $100.00 bonus after 90 days, time and a half for worked holidays, discounted hotel stays anywhere there is a Best Western, discounted meals at our restaurant, access to our onsite workout room and pool and paid time off after 1 year. Starting hourly wage is between $11.50 and $12.50 an hour.
As Banquet Server, you will be responsible for serving menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to Hotel specifications and group requirements.
Key responsibilities of a Banquet Server include:
- Greets the guests in a friendly and courteous manner and explain any specials and/or restaurant promotions for guest awareness
- Serving all food courses and beverage items to the guest in accordance with function requirements
- Timing the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests
- Taking beverage orders and collecting payments where specified
- Maintaining cleanliness and condition of the work areas and equipment
- Performing pre and post shift side work
- Clearing tables after service
- Performing other duties as assigned which may include assisting with set up and/or break down of function space
- Abide by all state, federal regulations and restaurant liquor policies pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests
If this sounds like a job that a job that you might enjoy, please apply now!Apply Online